Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


Happy Mothers Day!


This is officially my first mothers day and I love it! I managed to be woken up (waaay to early) to breakfast in bed (made by hubby), sloppy kisses (from little Mr) and a beautiful finger painted "I love you mum" photo frame that little Mr made at daycare along with a gorgeous frame and mother tile and card from hubby. I never really understood how much mothers do for their children until I became a mother myself. I never understood how much love a mother can have for their child until I became a mother myself. To all mothers out in the world (especially my own) thank you...for everything from love, teaching, kisses and cuddles and almost always having the answer to every question! To all mothers-to-be out in the world...congratulations...motherhood is an amazing adjustment but a thousand percent worth every minute. We hope that this blog finds mothers and mothers-to-be relaxing and enjoying themselves but in all honesty, every day is mothers day once you become a mum so revel in it...it definately passes by way to quick!

Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a gorgeous day... congrats on your first Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete